Well, imagine my shock when I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by one of my favorite bloggers whose blog is Peace, Love and Great Country Music. You see, to me, that title says it all. Music is one of my passions, always has been. And good country music can’t be beat! Anyone else who shares that passion should receive the Nobel Prize for Loving Country Music (can the committee please come up with that category of award?). Thank you Peace for sharing your love of music and nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award.
Ok, there are rules to being nominated. One, mention your nominator (check!) and two, list 7 facts about yourself (only 7??).
1. I LOVE to go country western dancing and on most weekends, that is exactly what I am doing.
2. I do love my classic rock and roll music. 70’s and 80’s are my favorites.
3. I love animals. Currently have two dogs, three cats and a mule.
4. Patience is NOT my virtue.
5. Purple is my favorite color and has been since I was like 16.
6. I have a shoe/boot fetish. Currently I own like 10 pair of cowboy boots and who knows how many pair of shoes!
7. BLING! love me some bling. I think the older I get the gaudier I like it!
Now to nominate 7 blogs that make my day!
1. Peace, Love and Great Country Music (back at ya!)
7. Ally Albon