In the front flower bed, that is. I worked until 8:00 last night putting down the last of the mulch. I decided to make flower beds within the big flower bed for my Mexican Heather and Dianthus. A few years ago, I collected sand stone from our road to use for borders in another bed. I thought this looked pretty cool and made the bed look different.
I wanted to make a border around the Dianthus and found this brick that I had from my parent’s house that was used as a wall for their courtyard. I didn’t have enough so used some river rock in between.
I still have more to do in the back, but at least the front is done!